POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architecturally styled image : Architecturally styled image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Architecturally styled image
From: Shay
Date: 21 Apr 2004 14:52:20
Message: <4086c2e4@news.povray.org>
Meant for print, but still very PiBIsh in my opinion.

An abstraction of a specific style of architectural drawing. I've messed
with this off and on for a while, but have not until now been able to
get the shading and level of complexity just right. Steven Pigeon's
'Radiosity Experiment' post re-kindled my interest in this subject.
Thank you, Steven.

Black border added in paint to show how this will sit high (although not
so tight) in the (white) frame.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: